Movies Chambersburg, PA
Browse our current lineup of movies and purchase tickets. Movie screen made possible by Summit Health.
Summer Movie Series Premium Sponsor: Franklin County Visitors Bureau.
- Movie Tickets are sold at the door. Groups, please call the Box Office at 717-263-0202 M-F 11am-4pm.
- Check out our new surround sound system!
- Popcorn, Candy, Soda, Bottled Water
- Beer & Wine will be sold for evening movies
Enjoy at an additional cost:
INTRODUCING THE MOVIES 2018
$5 Summer Movie Series
Presented by: Capitol Theatre
Summer Movies return on Thursdays with show times at 3:00 P.M. & 7:30 P.M. from * May 31st – August 23rd
* No movies June 7th or July 26th
2018 Categories include:
Book Related Movies:
- To Kill a Mockingbird – May 31
- The Thin Man – June 14
- Eat Pray Love – June 21
- Stand By Me – June 28
- Yankee Doodle Dandy – July 5
- Ghandi – July 12
- Cabaret – July 29
- Serenity – August 2
- Ghostbusters – August 9
- Blade Runner – The Director’s Cut – August 16
- Blade Runner 2049 – August 23
A Host of Sparrows
Presented by: Penn State University at Mont Alto
An ex-con’s plans to retire to Florida with a fortune in stolen money are waylaid after his former boss coaxes him to a remote bed & breakfast to protect the daughter he has never met. When a storm traps him and six others at the B&B, events turn deadly. Eventually these seven seeming strangers discover that their lives are all connected by a tragic murder, which occurred eleven years earlier. Q&A will follow the film. Meet and greet after the Q&A in the theatre lobby.
For More Film Details: Click here