Elvis on Main Street
The Capitol Theatre is proud to inaugurate this annual (expected) event – a real, live ELVIS CONVENTION, right here in Chambersburg! David King’s Elvis Tribute show featuring The Spin-Outs Tribute Band will be the apex of this extravaganza which will include a professional Elvis Tribute Artist competition, appearances by people who knew Elvis, a local amateur Elvis Tribute Artist contest (open to all genders and ages) and vendors selling Elvis memorabilia.
An Elvis Convention AND a second David King show* at the Capitol in the same season? – You bet! If you miss it, you’re a Hound-dog!
Each contestant will be judged in the following categories:
- Vocals, Appearance, Stage Presence and Professionalism.
- Contestants will provide his/her own backing music; CD’s only. CD’s should be marked with Contestants name and mailed in with the Entry Form and also bring a backup copy to the Competition.
- All CD’s must be received no later than one week before the Competition.
- Sound check will begin approximately 1 hour prior to beginning of competition. Song selection to be turned in prior to sound check. There will be a dressing area provided.
- Expenses: "EOM-CRF" is not responsible for any expenses for participants at any time during the festival, including, but not limited to travel, meals or accommodations unless agreed upon under contract.
- Behavior: Profanity, vulgarity or abusive behavior of any kind, to festival management, staff or volunteers, whether on stage or in public will not be tolerated. Violations will result in disqualification and removal without recourse.
- Right To Usage: All participants grant the “EOM-CRF” the right to use their name, image, likeness, biography, photographs, or audio/visual footage of their participation without the payment of any compensation, in connection with any advertising, promotion or marketing of "EOM-CRF".
- Personal Belongings: Participants are responsible for their own personal property and belongings while attending the Festival. "EOM-CRF" accepts no liability for lost or stolen property.
- Transportation: Participants are solely responsible for their own transportation to and from “EOM-CRF” events, unless otherwise agreed upon by contract.
- Facility Access: Only ETAs participating in the contest rounds or those wearing Talent Passes or All Access Passes are permitted backstage. Companions, relatives, managers, assistants etc. are not allowed. One exception Only: One parent of a young ETA (if applicable) may accompany him/her.
Contest producer reserves the right to video all performances and the right to sale the performances with no obligation to the contestants.
Decision of the contest producer is final.
The entry fee is $50 per adult contestant. Make checks payable to The Capitol Theatre.
Please send your Entry Fee along with Entry Form, Music CD, Photo and a short Biography to:
159 S Main St
Chambersburg, PA 17201
Or CLICK HERE to register online